We have have a mixture of booked appointments and walk-in clinics. Please see individual clinic pages for details.
At your appointment:
- You can be seen by either a male or female clinician. If you have a preference, please tell us at the reception desk although this may mean you have to wait for longer.
- Children cannot be left unattended in the waiting area whilst you are being seen in the clinic.
- Our staff are here to help you to the best of their ability. Aggression, swearing and rude behaviour will not be tolerated, and may result in you being prosecuted.
Our virtual clinic is open Monday and Thursday evenings from 6pm - 8pm. To get online advice from a qualified nurse visit www.sexualhealthvirtualclinic.co.uk
- Your GP may also be able to offer support.
- You can visit your local pharmacy if you require oral emergency contraception.
- If are wanting to request STI testing and you do not have any symptoms, please Click Here
- *If you are a Hull resident and require repeat pills, patches or injection for contraception we no longer provide this service, please contact your GP for your prescription.*