Due to Covid 19 we have moved to booked appointments only.
Please do not walk into our clinics. If you do, you will be redirected to call us on 01482 247111.
At your appointment:
- You are able to be seen by either a male or female clinician. You can state your choice at the reception desk, though please be aware that this could cause a delay in your care.
- Children cannot be left unattended in the waiting area whilst you are being seen in the clinic.
- Our staff are here to help and assist you to the best of their ability. Aggression, swearing and general rude behaviour will not be tolerated, and may result in you being prosecuted.
Our virtual clinic is open Monday and Tursday evenings from 6pm - 8pm. To get online advice from a qualified nurse visit www.sexualhealthvirtualclinic.co.uk
Conifer is currently experiencing longer than usual waiting times
Please bear with us as we are currently experiencling longer waiting times and remember:
- Your GP may also be able to offer support.
- You can visit your local pharmacy if you require oral emergency contraception.
- If are wanting to request STI testing and you do not have any symptoms, please Click Here
- *If you are a Hull resident and require repeat pills, patches or injection for contraception we no longer provide this service, please contact your GP for your prescription.*
Thank you for your patience.