Offering a range of treatments, advice and support, helping you decide what you need.
- 2 HIV Consultants - 1 male and 1 female
- Telephone consultations
- Face to face consultations
- HIV specialist nurse
- Access to specialist HIV pharmacist
- Referrals to Psychologist
- Access to dietician
- Free and confidential home delivery for medication
- Access to sexual health screening for all STI's and blood borne viruses
- Access to Hepatitis A and B vaccines as well as HPV [ Human Papilloma Vaccines] and seasonal flu vaccines
- Free condoms, femidoms and lube.
If you would like a free and confidential test for HIV, fill in our online assessment
For information on self-testing for HIV click here.
To request a FREE postal testing kit to be sent to your home, use our online assessment
For information or support please contact the Health Advising Team on: 01482 336370 /336358. If we do not answer, please leave a message on the answerphone and we will get back to you within 48 hours, excluding weekends and bank holidays.