Offering a range of treatments, advice and support, helping you decide what you need.
- 3 HIV Consultants - 2 male and 1 female
- Telephone consultations (currently due to COVID-19)
- Face to face consultations (when not during covid)
- HIV specialist nurse
- Access to specialist HIV pharmacist
- Referrals to Psychologist
- HIV social worker
- Free and confidential home delivery for medication
- Access to sexual health screening for all STI's and blood borne viruses
- Access to Hepatitis A and B vaccines as well as HPV [ Human Papilloma Vaccines] and seasonal flu vaccines
- Free condoms, femidoms and lube.
If you would like a free and confidential test for HIV, call us to book an appointment on 01482 247111.
You can also choose to do the test yourself. For information on self-testing for HIV click here.
To request a FREE postal testing kit to be sent to your home, order a postal kit here