Enable Recite

Our community gynaecology team includes a consultant in reproductive sexual health, specialist doctors and advanced nurse practitioners.

You can refer yourself into the Community Gynaecology service by calling us on 01482 247111 or you can be referred in by your GP.

We can help with the following:
  • Heavy menstrual bleeding
  • Period problems
  • Pelvic pain
  • Vaginal prolapse
  • Some urinary problems
  • Specialist contraceptive advice

Female Sterilisation – please ask your GP for a direct referral to HUTH Gynaecology services.

Useful Links 

Primary Care Women's Health Forum (PCWHF) for patients and professionals

Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists patient information

It helped me get my problem sorted, there is nothing I would like to change.


Women's Health

Reception staff are lovely. Even though they were very busy. All had a smile.

Women's Health

Specialist Menopause - Staff friendly and professional. Doctor excellent in the information he gave me and pointing out options to maximise my health whilst in menopause.








Women's Health